Credit Bank of Iraq has recently launched the Mobile Banking service that enables you to access your account from your mobile phone. You can request the service by visiting any of CBI branches.
Who is it For?
Customers who are already enrolled in the Online Banking service.
What Do I Get?
- Access to the Mobile Banking service through smartphones or iPads
- Transfer between own accounts
- Request checkbook for current account
- View statement of account, covering a period not exceeding 180 preceding days
- Request statement of account to be addressed to an official organization
- Request certificate to be addressed to an official organization
- Request new sub account opening for the same customer
- Request a new term deposit
How Do I Sign Up?
You have to be enrolled in the Online Banking service before accessing this service:
- Request the Online Banking application form from customer service and fill it out
- Enter the username and password in the Online Banking service after activating it with the customer service. Then, you can sign into the Mobile Banking service by installing the Credit Bank of Iraq App in your mobile from App Store or Google Play
- Re-enter the same username and password in the Mobile Banking App to activate your device through the Online Banking service
- Access the Online Banking service to activate your device through Home <CBI mobile. The name and type of your device will then appear, click "Activate"
- After completing the activation process successfully and signing out from the Online Banking service, you will be able to access your account through the app